Saturday 17 October 2015

Songs~~~

Hey.........

so I've been listening to this long lost fav song of mine.....lol not really
I actually have a lot of long lost fav songs....*sigh*

I want you to listen to this song...... maybe this one too or this one....

okey I'm getting carried away now....so basically I have a lot of fav songs.....
those three are some of my fav songs......


*Promoting Time*

so you guys know that I play guitar (nub) and I often look up chords for songs that I want to play....
this website is one of the best websites to search for chords besides this website
  
*the first website ~> besides searching for guitar chords, you can request guitar chords for a certain song (only if there are no guitar chords for that song on the internet) to her....but remember the writer is a human + has a family etc. so you may have to wait a while or your song might be too difficult for the writer to convert to guitar chords....but the good news is if you are a fan of Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran, chances are she has the chords for their songs that you are searching for......

*the second website ~> is a website that you can search and submit guitar chords...there are also chords for instruments other than guitar...there are also tabs on there....








soooooooooo thats it for this entry....... I ignored the fact that I have not posted for a long time
Bye~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment