Saturday 5 December 2015

Final Exam Results

Hey...

so just now(1.12.2015) I opened SAPS (which is where I check my exam results) and for my last exam of the year 2015 I gottttttt........................


*drumroll*


3A's (english, maths, religion)

4B's (geography, history, khb, malay)
1C   (science)

meh...it wan't bad or good (I think anyways)

so I am 2nd in my class and 15th in my year... my class has 41 students and my year has 512 students...even for me that is a lot .... for my year there are about 10-13 classes I think (i don't even know)


on another note....today I went to a I guess you can say a ''traditional'' Japanese restaurant....
I ordered cold soba with cold ocha....here's a picture



They even gave us each a warm towel :D

overall that was a great experience and I surely want to go there again :)

p.s. my uncle ordered sashimi and I don't like it... I'll just stick to sushi then :/


see you later~~

No comments:

Post a Comment