Friday 15 January 2016

First Two Weeks of School

heyyy.....

so school started two weeks ago, on the 4th of January 2016.....
aaaaaannnnnnnddddd



Im already exhausted  -_-




like seriously.....It's only been 2 weeks and I feel like its the middle of the year...my homework is pilling up real fast ._.

and today (friday, 15.01.2016) I went home early.....because I am sick :/
in my country right now its like the hot season and people get thirsty quickly....I don't know if I'm not drinking enough but the virus caught me soooooo

I'll just have to trust my antibodies to fight it....

GO GO ANTIBODIES!!!!!

and the worst part (i think) is tomorrow 16th of January I have a marathon at school......
and I was suppose to go to Taekwon-Do tonight but that's out of the question for me :/

so I'm sorry in advanced to my sports team -Rajawali- if I didn't came....

I have sinus, flu and I'm coughing 

GWS me :)

don't forget to do your homework or the teachers gonna kill you...
and remember that you have a checkpoint exam this year soooo

GOOD LUCK!

see you guys later, bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment