Sunday 7 February 2016

February!

Hey guys...

I feel like it's been ages since I posted something...but in reality it's only been a week or so....

Since the year has started there's been a lot going on.....because of this I'll tell you guys :)

1. January has finished
can't believe it...the first month of the year has said goodbye to us (lol)....Now I'm closer to my exams (crying)...

2. My first exam is coming up
sooo exam has come to haunt me yet again *sigh* ..... welp good luck to me and you guys too!!

3. My Birthday is coming up !!!!
this is my favourite part....as of i'm writing this it's only 6 days away! I'm going to be 15 in 6 days....

4. I bought an archery set
So I joined my school's archery team and I bought myself (well my parents did) an archery set!
and of course I chose the purple one :D

5. Someone just confessed to me (surprised face)
yes.... in fact just a couple of hours ago...he was my ex-classmate last year.... mom I hope you're not reading this

so that's the summary so far....I guess.... Thanks to all of you who have been reading my posts :)
hope to see you again soon!

bye~~


btw I've been liking this piano piece



No comments:

Post a Comment